Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Everyday Princess Collection, Part II

"Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo..."

No, I have not lost my mind. But I have been singing this song in my head all day. Why? Remember this post? Well today I tackled Part II. 

Another day, another dress, another princess. And I have been SO excited about this dress because she is my favorite princess.

Of course, I didn't use satin or poofs or pettycoats...

But I did make big cuffed sleeves,

And big poofy side pockets,

And comfy, super soft knit fabric.

And just a little bit of sparkle. (She IS a princess, you know.)

Put 'em together and what have you got? 
Bibbidi-bobbidi-boo!

Or in this case, a fun dress for a fabulous 5 year old.



(This, like all my creations, was made up as I went along without a pattern...if you'd like details, please feel free to ask!)

1 comment:

ginny said...

Fabulous!!! I LOVE the puffy pockets and the glass slipper. You seriously need to think about going into business. You could also be a professional blogger. Great photos and commentary. Very enjoyable!!