I realized a couple things today...1, that I haven't posted in a while. 2, that a lot has happened in the last month! First things first, Greg's job offered him a position in Manchester, New Hampshire, and it kind of made the most sense, so we decided to give it a whirl. The following all happened as a result...
1. I quit my job with the Y of 8 years, without having a new one yet.
2. Had my first job interview, almost ever. (My last interview was for a camp counselor when I was 19!)
3. We moved to New Hampshire.
4. Officially graduated from college...finally. :)
5. Was offered aforementioned job (only 7 days after my last day at the Y, and only 2 days after I finished my last class.) I'm now an Auditor with Plodzik & Sanderson, an Auditing firm in Concord.
I am amazed at how everything worked out so well. Needless to say, Greg and I are settled in to our temporary teeny apartment, and having fun house hunting. There is a prospect in the works, so more on that when the time comes. :) I love the new job and other than that, we're just loving life exploring what our new state has to offer. We joked when we decided to move down here that "Who knows, we might even like it!" And so far, we do!