Monday, May 21, 2012

Sweet baby dress

So I took a little hiatus from my little shop to make a little gift for a new mommy friend that just had her first baby. She had a sweet little girl...and so I did the obvious and made her a little dress set. (Could I have said little any more in that sentence?!)
I loved this fabric from the moment I laid eyes on it! The delicate flowers and vintage feel to it are just so sweet. There was no way it wasn't coming home with me. I paired the skirt with a sweet little swiss dot trim.
And of course my beloved seersucker for the top...and a red pin dot ruffle...with sweet little red heart buttons.

And of course a matching diaper cover. I don't know what it is but I think little diaper covers are just the cutest things.
 I think it's that little diaper bum. Ohhhh, when my kids are all grown I know I will not miss diapers, but I will miss that adorable little diaper bum. Soooo cute.
 But anyway...there is sweet little Kairi's newest outfit! I know, I know...she probably has a closet full of clothes and will outgrow this in 2.5 seconds. But I couldn't resist. 
And afterall, dresses are kind of my thing. :)
Welcome to the world, sweet girl!

No comments: