Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Baby Bow Factory

Yesterday I took my bff Amanda on her maiden voyage to Hobby Lobby, where we found these perfect little baby hats. I have been searching everywhere for these! It was like Hallelujah started playing over my head!
 And I pulled some of these crocheted headbands out of my stash...
And with a few spools of ribbon and a couple silk flowers...
We ended up with these...
A sweet lavender daisy...and a pretty pink peony...Mama's favorite flower.
Big, bouncy, colorful bows...
And a special camo bow...just for her Army serving daddy.
They attach to the headbands and hats with alligator clips...so they are totally interchangeable! {Kudos to Amanda for this ingenious tip!!}
I think a baby with a big old bow on her head is just irresistible.
Good thing this baby girl has one for every day of the week now. :)

6 comments:

Unknown said...

oh how fun!! i love it :)

Ginny said...

She will be stylin' So many accessories!

Anonymous said...

I love the ARMY one.. just saying! :)

michelle said...

Oh those are the sweetest little hats and bows and headbands!! She is going to be so fashionable! :)

I hope that you have a wonderful weekend and Happy Easter to you!!!
Hugs!

Brittany @ Each Day Gets Better. said...

nothing better than a little girl with a bow.

agoodlife said...

Did you crochet the hats and bands yourself? Do you have a pattern for them. I love them. Is it okay if I make some with the bows and flowers of course, to sell for fundraising? I keep coming to your blog to see what else you have.