Saturday, April 16, 2011

Nursery Inspiration

Hey all. We are having some crazy thunderstorms here in PA and I'm spending my Saturday night toasty and dry on the couch, searching for baby girl nursery inspiration. I thought I'd share what I'm currently swooning over for Baby G's nursery...

I'm in love with all this lavender...
















And I love the stenciling on the wall here...I just might have to try this.


I love the preppy argyle wall, and the cornice boxes paired with sweet bubble window treatments here... 


I love this idea...framing fabric for a simple, easy and inexpensive solution for wall decor.


And not a true nursery, but how darling is this room?


And what baby girl doesn't need a chandelier in her room?!


Thanks for sharing in this adorable cuteness with me! 
Now I'm off to convince my husband that a chandelier is completely practical and necessary for a newborn. :)

4 comments:

Ginny said...

So many ideas and I'm sure you will be crafty enough to create them!

Anonymous said...

I love the third one down. They are all fabulous. Lavender is amazing! I love that framed fabrics too!

michelle said...

These are beautiful inspirations! Have fun deciding and decorating, I know it is going to be beautiful!
Have fun with your BFF this week too, love spending time with dear friends. :)

Bitchy Bloggy Mom said...

You are so funny! I love the framed fabric too. I need to get off my lazy hiney and get a project underway!