Thursday, October 7, 2010

Houndstooth on the Mind

I don't know what it is...maybe fall? But lately I've become obsessed with houndstooth! Here are some of my favorite finds...

Love these cabbie hats, from hatcountry.com and Charlotte Russe
I absolutely LOVE flats, the flip flops of fall. I was thisclose to buying these flats from Payless today but wasn't sure I was sold on the patent leather toe. I kind of like the look of the Rampage pair better, from shoestation.com. What do you think?
Or for the rainy days, a rainboot alternative from Target! Love the side buckle...who knew rubber could look so chic?


If this coat from Bluefly.com wasn't sold out (and over $200!) it would totally be my go to coat for this winter. Sadly, I couldn't get a picture to copy. but you should check it out anyway. I LOVE the convertible collar and the big, black buttons.

How about a pair of cozy gloves from zappos.com? 

And how stinkin' adorable is this houndstooth necklace? I think I need one.

Houndstooth nails anyone? Ok...this is SO impressive, but might be a little overboard, even for me. :)



Happy Houndstoothing! 

2 comments:

michelle said...

I love the hats and the boots!!! Not sure I could do the nails either! :)

Houndstoothing is so perfect for fall!!

designchic said...

I adore houndstooth. I've been on the hunt for a houndstooth drapery fabric for my guestroom - as you can see I'm obsessed in a big way. Great images...